Sunday, April 24, 2011

A question for teachers in the UK


A question for teachers in the UK?
Are the students in the UK really as undisciplined and out of controll as they say? I would like to hear from teachers and their experiences in UK schools. Also what measures is allowed to dicipline students with behavior problems and do you find a difference in behavior in public and private schools?
Teaching - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm not a teacher but a parent...with many friends and relatives who have children in school here....the answer is that some schools are very bad...but they tend to be in poor areas....I am sending my child to private school because our free schools are overcrowded in the main...I dont want my 3 year old in a class of 33 children. The teachers are not allowed to handle or touch the kids in any way.
Read more discussion :