Thursday, February 16, 2012

Can college credits 'earned' in the US be transferred to a school in the UK


Can college credits 'earned' in the US be transferred to a school in the UK?
I'm considering splitting up my college experience between the United States and England, but I'm not sure exactly how to go about it, or if I even can. I'd like to get my core classes out of the way now at Emporia State University (KS) and then focus on a doctorate in Psychology at a university in the UK. Will my core credits transfer to a college in a different country, or would I have to rework those classes? And what aptitude test do I take to enter a college in the UK? (Ex., Midwestern US is the ACT, coastal states use the SAT, etc.) Thanks for the help!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
In certain disciplines, there is excellent sharing of credits and technology.
Read more discussion :