Thursday, November 8, 2012

Confused & frustrated American applying for UK schools


Confused & frustrated American applying for UK schools?
Ok, I have resorted to yahoo because it has never failed me and I am utterly frustrated with finding and answer either through the schools I'm applying to or UCAS. It seems no one has an answer so I'm hoping the Yahoo community can help me with this simple question: What is the application deadline for UK schools if I wish to be studying in the fall of 2011? Why is the UCAS application deadline in January? It just seems so early and far off. I'm out of high school and taking community college courses here in the states right now and I'm trying to pull off all these college applications on my own seeing as I can't find help anywhere. I REALLY want to study in the UK and am completely confused on how to apply to UK schools. (My school does not offer exchange programs). The applications are so different and they have so many different types of schools for after high school. Any advice would be appreciated outside of my initial question. UCAS has been helpful so far, but still am unsure if I'm doing it right. I'm getting a little frustrated and pressed for time seeing as the only deadline I can find is this saturday. It only adds to my worries that my referee isn't completing my reference and I can't get her to move any faster. I'm having so much trouble applying to schools individually that USAC has for the most part been a big help. Maybe I am just a confused American but if anyone can give me any advice it would be greatly appreciated..
Primary & Secondary Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have a friend who is applying and she has to submit hers by Saturday. I don't know if it's different for the US though (We're from the UK)
2 :
The best thing to do is to visit a site http://www.cyberhighereducationfocus.tk. Put in the details of what it is you need and it shows you how to apply.
Read more discussion :