Tuesday, February 24, 2009

how to convince my parents to let me go to boarding school


how to convince my parents to let me go to boarding school?
Okay so I am a tween girl living in the US. I have a big issue at my school , I have dealt with so much crap I just wanna rip someones head off. Okay back to topic I really wanna go to a UK boarding school. I have asked them and they are unsure about it. Please give me a good reasons to sell them on it. (P.s. Money is not an issue)
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should tell your parents on how you can improve personally through boarding school. Explain to them that the social aspect is probably the most compelling benefits of boarding high schools. As far as educational benefits go, boarding schools enjoy success much higher than public schools, due to their home school-like atmosphere, where learning and life are intertwined and individual attention is readily available. Students are prepared for taking on a leadership role in the real world, by participating in group projects and using their talents and skills to form an identity of their own, that they can be proud of. Good luck.
Read more discussion :