Thursday, October 1, 2009

I was wondering is it hard to go to school aboard


I was wondering is it hard to go to school aboard?
I want to go to college in the UK I live in the united states right now. I go to a homeschooling high school were you only have to go once a week. When I was little I used to get horrible grades and I was a really bad kid. Now my grades are much better I am in the 11th grade right now and I was wondering how hard would it be for me to get into a school in the UK. Did I already mess up my chance because I was being a stupid kid and did not care about my grades when I was younger.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, where do you want to go? School? College? Or did you mean university? They are three different things in the UK. We don't care about school grades in the UK - our admissions systems are exam based. You will need good SAT results, and preferably SAT II or AP exams.
Read more discussion :