Monday, May 24, 2010

Questions about UK schooling


Questions about UK schooling?
I may be moving from Jordan to England soon, and I'd like to know if I'd be held a year back. People tell me that the schooling is so different, so they'd put me a year behind... I was born in America and raised there for 10 years, if that counts. The school I go to is International, and they have GCSE exams as well. So is there anything about the schooling I should know?
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't see why you would be held back, I bet there are more stupid people in the current year your in..
2 :
If your in year 10 and your moving to england when your in year 11 you might be held back a year because of different exam boards, teachings and etc. However if your in year 11 now and your moving when your in year 12 then theres no reason for you to be held back a year! Hope this helped!
Read more discussion :