Friday, September 16, 2011

How can I get into American College/School from the UK


How can I get into American College/School from the UK?
I'm 16 and turning 17 in June, It's always been my dream to move out of the UK and to live in America. I've visited a few times and love the country. I feel like I wasn't meant to live here and I just want to make the most out of my life and do what I want to do. If so can you tell me all the possibilities for me and what I would need to do, I will really appreciate all the answers given and hope you give me lot's of information. Thanks in Advance. Also I'd like to study Graphic Design which I hear America has a high demand in jobs for graphic designers. If any other additional information is needed just say and if you want to contact me in some way I can provide an email address or skype.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Graphic Design was in huge demand about five years ago, but now we are overflowing with graphic designers as it is a hugely popular major and we have way to many now, so it is really risky to study that and expect to find a job here. Depending on the school they may want you to have good A-levels, or if you are attending as art school they will consider your portfolio to be more important. You already have a passport so really as soon as you get everything together you will just apply. Find some schools that you would like to attend and look at their international admissions page, it will list all of the requirements there.
Read more discussion :