Sunday, October 16, 2011

Who had an experience with wearing a school uniform at secondary school? (from the UK)


Who had an experience with wearing a school uniform at secondary school? (from the UK)?
I'm a student from Slovakia, dealing with my thesis about school uniforms and I need to fill in a few questionnaires. It really won't take long (only 7 short questions). Would any of you be willing to fill it for me? It is anonymous. Here you can download it http://s.ics.upjs.sk/~olejar/dp/guestionnaireUK.doc and after completing send it back to me via email. No printing... Thanks a lot!
Other - Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Uniforms are a good idea, they remove this stuped designer brigade, unless you wear the correct clothes you are a nobody. maybe some of them should start buying their own clothes. I cannot understand Parents that let their children get away with it. Stop schools being a fashion show. They are there to learn. What about the kids who's parents cannot afford the stuff. all the best RR
2 :
All schools in England have a uniform and I personally think it is great.There is not the daily concern over 'what will I wear today' and when you go out away from school you look and feel totally different.
Read more discussion :