Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Strictest school in the UK!


The Strictest school in the UK!?
My school is incredibly strict! "tuck in shirt, black socks, tie proper, top butten, proper shoes, clean shoes" and i wouldn't mind that, if they would let use have mild length hair!! they literally want us to shave it! your not aloud to have it touching the ears or eyebrows! but i need my hair to be that length! atm moment I'm going out with someone who i love dearly i met her over bebo (even I'm against this kinda stuff) but i don't know why.. but i asked her out, we gna meet this sat.. and i want to look my best! but i cant cuz of the schl getting me to get it cut! my dads not helping cuz hes in America and left me at my nans, who is even stricter! but my dad wont help, or even try to understand at all!!!! i want to move school so badly!! I'm under so much stress and Ive often thought about suicide! but i wont do it cuz i want to be with my gf! everything i do is for her!! so how can i a)move school! or b) convince the school to change the rules!! (almost every other school has the rule that its not allowed to be longer than your shoulders and don't mind my type of hair) I CAN NOT SHAVE MY HEAD!!! SCHOOL IS FOR EDUCATION NOT FASHION!
Primary & Secondary Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should try Frankland high school in Durham.
2 :
If your girlfriend really loved you, then she would not need to look at your appearance, but your inner beauty, characteristics and personality. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT COMMITTING SUICIDE BECAUSE OF YOUR HAIR!!!
Read more discussion :