Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Does she likes me or not? Aye there... I'm 15 and going in UK High School and im Polish yet there are a lot o


Does she likes me or not? Aye there... I'm 15 and going in UK High School and im Polish yet there are a lot o?
In year 8 when i first came there were 4 of us polish people 3 girls 1 of them is the one i like so much when i first saw her and there was me and one guy. in next year we were together in the same science class and she wanted to play some paper game where are questions etc that i could not see her one but i know the topic, There was a question "Who you would like to kiss" and i wrote her name and when the class ended she saw it and she DIDN'T want to slap me in a face she just did it slowly but when she was walking out she was trying to trick me by throwing this paper to big but she didn't and she smiled and put the paper back to pocket now in Year 10 i had a fight with my friends and her friends too (boys) and i didn't want to tell her why i did it but i had enough of them playing around with me. So now she says sometimes hello and when i see her in a class room she looks kind of sad or bad way on me... I want to say i like you but i think i have no balls...
Singles & Dating - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you have no balls?! go get some...girls don't like guys who choke on each word
2 :
i think she likes you. talk to her.
Read more discussion :