Saturday, December 24, 2011

Which are the Best Drama schools in the uk (london)


Which are the Best Drama schools in the uk (london) ?
I really like Acting But am Not very good at singing. I pick up dancing well and I am starting ballet.I really want a drama school which does'nt focus on singing but acting. Can anyone help??
Theater & Acting - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Royal Academy of Dramatic Art is the best. Guilford School of Acting Oxford School of Acting Goldsmith's
2 :
I am currently auditioning for drama schools in London. My top picks are: RADA. Central School of Speech and Drama. (I'm in the final recall here!) Mountview Academy. Guildhall. Goldsmith's University.
3 :
There are a number of good drama schools in the UK (not just in London). Some may suit you more than others. Have linked you to the National Council for Drama Training website. They offer advice and information about a career in the entertainment industry. THere is also a list of Drama Schools with information n the types of courses they offer. (Click on Student Pages). Good Luck.
Read more discussion :