Sunday, January 8, 2012

What time does school usually end in the UK


What time does school usually end in the UK?
I mean what time of day for highschool
Other - Education - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
3:20
2 :
When i was in high school it ended at 3:20 pm, the high school my cousins go to i know that they end at 3:45pm , 4:00pm time. I'm in college at the moment, so my time for when i finish always varies :)
3 :
Depends on the school but my school which is called Orangefeild High ends at 3:10pm everyday except on Wednesday we get out a 2:05pm.
4 :
It ends at 3.15 down my end.
5 :
Mine finishes at 3:30
6 :
It used to finish between 3.30 and 4.00. These days teachers are so lazy and eager to get home they have brought it forward to 3.15.
Read more discussion :