Thursday, June 16, 2011

Should I go to China for a school trip


Should I go to China for a school trip?
I am currently doing the engineering diploma at school (in the UK) and I have an opportunity to go a school in China for 1 week to compare our work with the Chinese students'. Best of all, it is only going to cost me (my parents!) £160. Do you think it is worth going? I have only ever been abroad once before (to Italy), so do you think that China is a bit much for an "inexperienced" traveller?
China - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If it's only £160, then you should definitely go. It sounds like a really good opportunity for you. You should not really let this pass you by just by being 'inexperienced'. Otherwise you'd never go any further than Italy! You won't be on your own either, right? So you'll be fine. Go for it!
2 :
hell ya its an experiment of a life time !!!!!!!!! take ur parents with you if they can GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!
3 :
You will certainly enjoy.
4 :
You're so lucky! Just grasp the opportunity ! I believe you will have a wonderful time there. I'm Chinese, welcome for your coming~
5 :
Here is a website to know everything about china. http://www.chinablast.com/ Hope, this may help you.
Read more discussion :