Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What are My options in school ( in the Uk )


What are My options in school ( in the Uk )?
( I live in the Uk ) Im going into year 9 in a few weeks and we have to pick our options but i don't know what to choose my friends are doing Dance & Drama but i can't dance or act and i get nervous being on stage and preforming , but i want to be a photographer when im older but i don't think we will have a option for that. does any one know any options i could choose ?? , I can't go on stage or preform , i can't draw or anything i don't have a talent or anything and im crap at Sport s ! Can someone help plz ! ? (It would help alot more if you live in the uk and in liverpool ) TY xx
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
weel if you want to be a photographer do art, modern studies and history dont do subjects just cause ur friends are
Read more discussion :