Thursday, March 8, 2012

Top Accounting school in the US or UK


Top Accounting school in the US or UK?
I'm from Malaysia. I've just finished SPM/O-level. I took English Language in the national examination. It has a section called 1119 (which is Cambridge marking). The result will be released in March. Moreover, I'm interested in doing Accounting. My questions are: Where should I go? College or University? Do i need to take A-level? What colleges and universities would you suggest? What are the requirements? The entrance time? The fees? Do i have to take IELTS/TOELF? Can I apply for scholarships? (if possible) Thanks in advance.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
if you want to see universities in Uk, go to http://www.ucas.com You can search UK universities and see the requirements. Like you, I'm also interested in studying Accounting/ Banking and Finance and found Cardiff University. It's the best university in the UK I've found so far before University of Leicester. Good Luck!
Read more discussion :