Monday, June 1, 2009

I want to go to an Art school in the UK, but should I? (Please read details)


I want to go to an Art school in the UK, but should I? (Please read details)?
I've heard from my English friends that I (American Girl, 19 years of age) can go to college in the UK with a Visa and only paying a small percentage of the tuition price. Now, another English friend of mine said I can only go to a Community College if only paying the percentage price. If I want an University- I MUST pay full tuition. I very badly WANT to go to an Art school. I am really good at drawing and my paintings are alright. But, I can't afford to go to college paying the FULL tuition, and on top of that my art supplies, books, dorm, food, and breathing- just kidding! If anyone with facts can help me, I'd appreciate it more than you can imagine! :) P.S. I know I can apply for grants and scholarships, but as a precaution- I'm calculating with out. Also I am NOT making any decisions w/o research, but I want to ask questions to people that know how it is as well. Artsy American Girl
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm not really sure to be honest. I'm an Art student and come from England and it's so expensive, Art Materials are so expensive and you have to pay for trips on top too.
Read more discussion :